Men’s Ethical & Sustainable Special
Bamigo is a strong, emerging brand producing an innovative line of men’s clothing crafted using bamboo fibres. Our quality handmade clothing is breathable and offers unrivalled comfort. Our clothing is silky-soft, offers a perfect fit and is of the highest quality. This means that our products feel like a second skin and look effortlessly stylish. Our clothing allows the skin to breathe, ensuring that you remain fresh throughout the day.
Clark briefs: a casual style, fine finish and perfect quality. These briefs are made using bamboo fibres that provide the perfect level of stretch for a superior fit. The breathable fabric keeps you fresh all day long. These briefs are made without a fly for extra comfort.
- No legs
- No fly
- Slim fit
- 68% bamboo, 28% cotton, 4% elastane
Since 2005 Elvis & Kresse have been rescuing raw materials, transforming them into luxury lifestyle accessories and donating 50% of profits back to charities.
The Fire & Hide Pocket / Bag Organiser can be used either as a stand alone coin and card case or as a handy bag organiser. It combines hand-woven rescued Burberry leather with our signature decommissioned fire-hose and is lined with reclaimed parachute silk. It is a highly practical piece designed to keep all your small bits and bobs safe and tidy.
- Dimensions: H 8 x W 11.5 x D 2 cm
- Exterior: Combination of rescued Burberry leather and genuine decommissioned British fire-hose
- Lining: Reclaimed military-grade parachute silk
- Available in Red or rare Yellow fire-hose with various leather colours
- Practical design
- Central zipped pocket
- Presented in a reclaimed tea sack pouch
- Etched Elvis & Kresse logo
- Handmade with hand-painted edges
- Repaired for life
- 50% of profits go to the Fire Fighters Charity and Barefoot College
No matter what you buy, we’ll plant a tree on your behalf for every item you buy. That’s right, even if you buy a T-shirt, a hoodie, and a pin, we’ll plant 3 trees for you. At the end of each month, we calculate how many items we’ve sold, and send enough funds over to our tree planting partner, Eden Reforestation, to get planting 1 tree for each item! All with the effort to give back to the environment, capture nasty CO₂ from our air, protect biodiversity and help mother nature keep doing its bit.
- Premium sweater with mini black PLANT FACED logo embroidered on chest
- Soft crew neck colour block sweat with cuffed sleeves, hem, and stylish fit
- Thick fabric hood, cosy & warm hoody 280gsm
- 80% Ringspun Cotton, 20% Polyester
- Great modern casual look to become a wardrobe staple
- Always ethically sourced garments – WRAP certified production
Renewable energy: Throughout our supply chain renewable energy is used. In the UK Teemill own a solar farm and power manufacturing operations with renewables. In India, the factory owns two wind farms and a 150kw PV array. Renewable energy is affordable, reliable and something we are committed to using.
Our products and packaging produced by Teemill are made from natural materials, not plastics. Every product is designed to be sent back to Teemill when it is worn out.
Bring the ocean to any outfit with our new Organic Face Covering 3 Pack. Breathable, lightweight and fresh on the Rapa store. These organic cotton face coverings feature a double pocket for adding your own filters and are washable and reusable for everyday use. Each covering has a tight but comfortable fit for coverage. With their cool all-over ocean print that matches our rad plastic-free packaging. Not for medical use.
We aim to Live Level – to pursue a balanced life. Where hard graft meets restful connection. Where work meets play. Where urban meets wilderness.
We believe in purposeful vocation – investing our time and energy into meaningful toil.
But we know that rest is found through reconnecting with nature, ourselves and being amongst our favourite humans – camaraderie with kindred spirits.
We design beautiful and functional products to be enjoyed in the wild and the city– for the commute and wilderness pursuit.
Only 100 to be made. Ever.
A versatile prep knife ideal for camping, van life, outdoor cooking, gardening, game prep or just having a bit of outdoorsy goodness in your home kitchen. Handmade in Derbyshire from corrosion resistant D2 grade steel. Matte finish patina designed to discolour uniquely through use. The handle is laser etched on both sides with Peak District topography. The blade is dual branded on one side, and limited edition numbered on the back.
- D2 grade corrosion resistant steel
- British made black leather sheath and tassel
- Limited edition etch out of 100 on underside blade
All Rozenbroek garments are designed and hand made in a solar-powered factory in Yorkshire. All products are created in a sustainable and ethical manner.
As a long time vegan and an environmentalist, Jade not only designs the clothes but set up our very own factory in East Yorkshire which is run by solar energy. All of the machines, lighting and heat is produced by solar panels on the roof which harvest those ‘famous’ Yorkshire rays
They believe that it is hard to monitor what you cannot see, so we set up our own factory and hire our own garment makers.
They pay living wage, utilise the power of the sun and use materials with the lowest impact.
- Organic check cotton pants and bamboo Tee pyjamas
- Bottoms: Red check/ Top: Black
- Boxy straight fit Tee with round neck
- Straight fit bottoms with pockets
- We recommend all garments are machine washed at 30 degrees and hung out to dry. This is best for your clothes and the planet!
- Stretchy and super soft Tee with open neck and straight side seams for a modern fit with slouchy and soft cotton bottoms with pockets.
- Top: Organic 95% organic cotton jersey with 5% elastane
- Bottoms: 100% organic cotton
Posted by: Sarah Dixon | Posted on: February 4, 2021 | Posted in: FASHION