Designer Scarf Special
Baby it’s cold outside…
There is certainly a chill in the air now that Autumn has arrived and it has got me thinking about scarves. Be it cosy and woolly or silk and stylish, scarves add a trendy look to any outfit and we have sourced some of the trendiest designer ones on the market for you to look at:
- The Burberry Check Cashmere Scarf. An absolute classic in our opinion! These will never go out of fashion.
2. Dolce & Gabbana Boys Blue Wool Logo Scarf. Softly knitted in wool, it has a red ‘DG Friends’ emblem appliqué.
3. Gucci Navy Blue Wool Scarf. A smart navy blue scarf for girls and boys by Gucci, made in a soft wool knit with red and green detail.
4. Dolce & Gabbana I Love Majolica Scarf. A beautiful lightweight scarf by Dolce & Gabbana made in super soft cashmere and modal, with the colourful ‘I Love Majolica’ print.
5. Gucci Pink Cotton Scarf. Made in Italy by Gucci, this luxurious scarf for girls is made in fine cotton with delicate raw edges. It has ‘Gucci Loved’ wording within the glitter stripes which add a stunning contrast to the fuchsia pink.
6. Monnalisa Girls Disney Scarf. This delightful triangular scarf, by Monnalisa Chic, is made in soft polyester silk with ‘Miss Bianca’ from Disney’s animated feature film ‘The Rescuers’. Printed with the logo and a collection of flowers and a pink dog-tooth print, it is soft, silky and easy to wear.
Which one is your favourite?