Isango! Golden Tours London
During the half term we had the pleasure of doing a bus tour around London with isango! Our family went on the Golden Tour which is a Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tours to see the sights. The open top buses run daily from the main tourist points departing from 9am to 5.30pm. You can choose from a number of options for example you could choose a tour which also gives you a ride on the London Eye.
You will have access to a citywide bus route that takes you past all the key attractions with more than 70 strategically located stops, the bus tour is an easy way to visit all the important and interesting landmarks while a multilingual audio-guide tells you fascinating facts about the things you see plus there is free WiFi on the buses.
The Golden Tours London hop-on, hop-off buses operate on five routes that cover different parts of the city:
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights including Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and more.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Thames Route (Lilac Route): Covers London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’ Palace.
- Buckingham Palace
- Tower of London
- St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Madame Tussauds
- London Eye
- Tower Bridge
- Trafalgar Square
- Parliament Square
- Westminster Abbey
- St James’ Palace
Golden Tours specialise in London Sightseeing and UK tourism, offering high quality tours, attraction tickets and day trips to other incredible destinations in England, such as Stonehenge, Bath, Oxford and The Cotswolds.
The children enjoyed the tour immensely especially going across Tower Bridge on the open top deck, seeing the Shard and having a good explore around the capital.
The bus ticket is valid for 24 hours, there is no need to print it off as you can show the voucher on your phone. You can also do a free walking tour or upgrade your ticket to get into an attraction.
If you are fans of Harry Potter you could even take the Harry Potter bus tour where you can see Platform 9¾, 12 Grimmauld Place and the Leaky Cauldron!
We thoroughly enjoyed every moment and would totally recommend isango! They have tours all over the world – not just the UK, so if you are travelling it would be a great option for some sight seeing!
Posted by: Sarah Dixon | Posted on: November 15, 2019 | Posted in: TRAVEL